Monday, August 30, 2010

Evening In Paris October 20th

 A trip to Paris is something one just dreams about but now Barbara and I are actually going.  We will see the Eiffel Tower in person, sail down the Seine and drink French wine - maybe even see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre.  I wish you were all going with us on this fabulous trip.
But since that is not possible how would you like to spend an evening in Paris with Barbara and me on October 20th?  We can regale our Parisian experiences for you - serve you some wine and cheese (hope we can get French wine and cheese here) and make French themed cards.  This will be fun night and I hope you can join us.
This is one card I have been experimenting with to see if it would work. This is a thank you card but could be a birthday card or thinking of you card just as well but most of all this is a fun card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment