Sunday, February 20, 2011

C is for Cat

I made this card for my daughter who is cat sitting while we are visiting Florida.  I cased this card from one I saw on split coast by Heidi Baks at
http://runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com/2010/03/redneck-regionals.html

Heidi's card uses Lovely as a tree stamp set with snow - but I am in Florida and did not bring that set.  The card has palm trees and a nice tropical feel. This card is stamped with Plant Hope and C is for Cat stamp sets - of course Sincere Salutations is the sentiment.  The sun is sponged with Daffodil Delight and More Mustard.  The background is sponged before stamping with blue and green ink.  The palm trees are stamped in Old Olive and Early Espresso.  The cat is Early Express with a Real Red colar and diamond jewel. Card stock is Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Botanical Garden DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment