Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Barbara's 411 Challenge

Here is an entry for this week's challenge.  I'm done with Christmas and ready to move on.  I used the Big Shot to emboss a double layer of Old Olive and Crushed Curry with the Elegant Bouquet folder.  Then clear embossed over Handsome Hunter writing.  I sponged over butterfly cutouts with Apricot Appeal and Crushed Curry.  Flowers are from For All You Do sponged with Apricot Appeal.  Centers are Crystal Effects and White Shimmer Paint.  I love the new butterflies - Beautiful Wings.  The whole card puts us in the mood for the next season.  Happy New Year to all of you. 

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I just adore the color combo. Thanks for playing along and sharing this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love these butterflies. You've done a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and soft. I really like all that sponging ~ so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh...another gorgeous card this week! Beautiful! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colors and that double layered embossing! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along this week and Happy New Year to you and Priscilla!

    ReplyDelete