Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy week making new cards

I needed some cards this week and had fun making these cards. Also, I made and sent out all our Christmas cards. Busy week but I also took some time to play with some new stamp sets. Let me know if you would like more information to make any of the cards shown.

This first card I made for my niece's graduation from graduate school this month.  Congratulations to Debbie for a job well done.





The idea for this card came from a cute card we received.  I pulled the wire "hangers" out of that card and used them to make this one for a friend. Must remember the wire "hanger" idea for next year.



Now the idea for this card was a 411 color challenge.   Challenge colors were Certainly celery, Barely bannana, Really rust and Chocolate chip. 


This is a clean and simple card using my new Very Vintage roller with Elegant Eggplan ink.  I like the way it turned out.



Now this last card uses the new "Vintage Vogue" stamp set, the Very Vintage roller stamp, and the new edge punch.

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous! Talented and beautiful?? What's a girl to do! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete