Monday, December 6, 2010

Sandi MacIver inspired Clocks


A while back Sandi Mac Iver posted pictures of her "Alice in Wonderland" clocks and our talented new SU Demonstrator Claire cased them and made 5 of her own clocks.  Claire bought me my own clock kit and this is what I came up with for my clock.  As you can tell I definitely cased Sandi's idea.  Here is the url to Sandi's SplitCoast post:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1783408?&si=clocks

I think my clock needs a little more bling but I can't think of what to add? Any suggestions would be welcome.















These are the five clocks that Claire made.  Aren't they just adorable.  The green clock is her New Hampshire clock and is decorated with pine cones and twigs - just perfect.

We used the SU Sense of Time set to make the clock faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment