Friday, December 24, 2010

Priscilla's Stamping 411 Clean and Simple

When I received the Stamping 411 email with the CAS card by Robin Merriman I was just blown away with the elegance of the card but also the simplicity of the technique.  Since there were just a couple more Christmas cards that I needed to make I went right into my very messy craft room and made two CAS cards a Christmas card and a birthday card using Robin's technique.  Both cards use gold embosssing and gold smooch on the base card and Very Vanilla Card stock.  All supplies are SU except for the red berries which are made with red stickles.  I should have used SU red glitter since the stickles takes forever to dry and naturally I smudged some of the berries.

Check out the 411 CAS technique at
http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2010/12/clean-and-simple-christmas.html
and Robin's blog at
http://trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com/search/label/Stamping%20411%20Blog
Christmas card using Always artichoke ink and Very Vanilla card stock.
Birthday card using Cherry Cobbler ink and card stock with the Very Vanilla card stock. 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are very pretty! Thanks for sharing.
    Joni <><

    ReplyDelete