Thursday, April 29, 2010

Priscilla's 411 card for sketch # 148 but too late to post!


well I am not sure about this card.  My goal was to use Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon and Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft) card stock.   With these color choices I went with a vintage look with lots of sponging.  This is the new stamp set from the summer mini catalog Watercolor Trio  - which I love.   The colors are Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Ruby Red and of course Chocolate Chip.  I was thinking of using this as a swap for an event I am going to next month.  It would be great to hear what you think about this idea. 
Yikes, I just looked at the 411 blog and I am too late to post but here is my idea anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Love the way you stamped before embossing the background. I do love this set - just made 4 cards with it.

    ReplyDelete