Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stampin'UP New Color Renovation

Hey Stampers - as promised here are the new SU color collections that are being introduced with the new large catalog this summer.  I love the new Daffodil Yellow and Cherry Cobbler colors!  One of my favorite retired In Color that is brought back in this new collection is Riding Hood Red.  I loved this color and hoarded the card stock, the ink pad and ink refill from last years In Color collection and I have been using it all along.

And sadly some colors are being retired to make room for the new!  I love some of these colors and have made sure that I have the ink pads and ink refills for those colors as well.  I just ordered Brilliant Blue card stock and ink pad so now I will get the ink refill and be all set for quite a while.   If you have any questions just give me or Barbara a call - Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment