Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Priscilla's 411 Sketch #146

This weeks Stamping 411 sketch (#146) looked like an easy one to do and a lot of fun.  Well it was not so easy but it was fun.  I have been working on this card for 2 days now and still can't seem to get it right but here it is any way.  I used some of my new stuff - the new embossing folder from the summer mini catalog and my new destressing tool on the edges of the gold piece and the white focal piece of card stock.  Then I had to try out my new gold Glow Smooch Spritz that is in the new summer mini catalog.  This gold spray gives a lovely soft gold glitter to the white focal point.   A little sponging on the edges and some paper pierching and voila - it is done.  Card stock used:  Brushed Gold, Rose Red and Black.  I watercolored the flowers and dragon fly using my blender pens and Bodering Blue, Pretty in Pink, and Rose Red Classic ink pads. 
This is the 411 sketch that can be seen at http://stamping411.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! The texture is so rich and deep, and I love your coloring! The black accents really make this card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I love it. It was already fun when I saw it in real life yesterday. Can't wait to get my new things. - Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! You manage to create more beautiful cards each time you play along. You are two very talented ladies!! Thanks for always playing along and sharing your wonderful talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! and WOW!!! I love the delicate sponging with the embossing folder you chose. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job, Priscilla. Can't wait to see all the new stuff. --Claire--

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture of this new folder. Beautiful card...love the details. Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete