Saturday, July 24, 2010

Priscilla and Harold's Wedding Anniversary

View of Boston's Back Bay from our window table at The Top of the Hub Restaurant


Thursday Harold and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with good friends - Carolyn and Bob with a delightful evening drinking delicious wine and then dinner at Boston's Top of the Hub. All the time enjoying a perfect Boston view from our front window table. Earlier that evening Carolyn and Bob presented us with a beautiful gift basket with a bottle of Prosecco wine, a pair of wine goblets, and the loveliest Parisian cocktail napkins. When I saw the napkin I knew the thank you card I had to make. It is a card I had admired on Splitcoast done with popping pastels by Diana Gibbs. So I cased Diana's lovely card.
This is the Parisian Cocktail napkin. I think I will try another card with this color scheme later





I used Elegant Eggplant for the card base and ribbon and added some pink to the hydrangeas. The Stamp Set is Because I Care.

This is my take on a Parisian Thank You card

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priscilla,
    This turned out beautiful, the colors look so soft.
    The Merci is perfect for that card eh?

    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete