Monday, July 19, 2010

Priscilla's 411 Challenge # 160

Another fun sketch from the Operators over at Stamping 411.  Since I just ordered a number of new stamp sets I felt that I really should use a stamp sets that I have never taken out of the case.  So I got out my Awash With flowers to use for the first time for this challenge.  I love this stamp set and Barbara has designed many beautiful cards with this set. Well so here is my interpretation of this sketch.  The main flower just had to be done in Daffodil Delight and the scalloped trim element also with the pretty Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon and bow.  The secondary flowers and border pieces are in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive leaves.  The main card is Old Olive too with a Pear Pizzazz polka dot embossed layer.  Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz go wonderfully together.   I wasn't sure after I made this card but this morning I like it a lot.
This is this weeks sketch.  Check out the Stamping 411 site at http://stamping411.blogspot.com/ to see what the talented Operators and Challenge Submitters have created using this sketch. 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Great color combo and now I know you will love that stamp set. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. What a great color combination!! Looks like I'll have to get more of the new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! I especially love the big flower, and that perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are both so darn talented! Another gorgeous creation from the Bedford (stamp)camp. ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete